What is Lead!?
Lead is a toxic metal that can cause serious health problems if it’s ingested or inhaled. Up until 1978, federal regulations restricted the use of lead in household paint. Lead was a common component in exterior and interior paints.
Where Can Lead Be Found!?
Any home or building per 1978, paint, faucets or plumbing fixtures, galvanized iron piping, copper piping and/or any type of old plumbing.
Properly Removing Lead
Similar to asbestos, by laws and regulations, lead has to be properly encapsulated, abated, and properly disposed to a certified landfill.